Examinee's ResponsibilitiesLocal Certified, Confidential, Accurate and Licensed Lie Detection Tests in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia
- Prior to the examination being scheduled, discuss any medication, physical, mental, or emotional issues that you feel may impact your exam.
- Take any normal medications according to the directions.
- Get a normal amount of sleep.
- Follow all directions given to you from the Andrew Goldstein during the examination. Uncooperative examinee can be looked at as guilty so again cooperation is very important. Remember, Andrew Goldstein is there as an impartial professional examiner to help in your case.
- If you are pregnant, you cannot take a polygraph exam.
- Once an exam is scheduled, I recommend no further discussion between parties.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled exam’s start time to ensure that the exam will begin promptly on time.
- No oil or lotion on your hands, or hair spray prior to the test (ie hair spray, mousse, bath oil, etc.)
- Wear a thin short sleeved shirt.
- Please have a light snack or a meal prior to the examination with a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Also certain individuals with serious heart conditions or other serious physical issues cannot be tested without an approval letter from a doctor, again if you have any questions please ask prior to scheduling because as I will tell you and you read, all fees are Non- Refundable.
- I do not advise an examinee to research Polygraph which just creates unnecessary anxiety and anticipation, you are already nervous so don’t make it worse. As we all know everything you read on the Internet is not true. Also “when you are telling the truth, it shows” I will explain why to every examinee.
Call The Polygraph Examiner for information about LOCAL lie detection tests in North Carolina, South Carolina & Georgia at (800) 497-9305 .
If you wish, you can read our complete list of frequently asked questions.
Contact us at anytime at (800) 497-9305 to discuss polygraph testing for your case.
|Call for More Information Today – (800) 497-9305|
Call Us Now
Call us at anytime at 1-800-497-9305 to discuss polygraph testing for your relationship struggles. Call The Polygraph Examiner for information about LOCAL lie detection tests in North Carolina, South Carolina & Georgia at (800) 497-9305.
The Polygraph Examiner
Local Certified, Confidential, Accurate and Licensed Lie Detection Tests in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia
Contact Us Now
Don't Wait to Get The Truth
Polygraph Examinations (lie detection or “truth verification”), provides a unique, affordable opportunity to establish ground level truth from which you can make educated decisions.