Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector Examiner Credentials
Confidentiality, quality, credibility, and flexibility are the keys to selecting a professional polygraphist to help you find the truth.
The Polygraph Examiner
Multi-State Licensed Polygraph Examiner
- Education – A graduate from the Forensic Psychophysiologist Program at the International Academy of Polygraph, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Andrew Goldstein, our lead polygraphist, guarantees thorough and advanced techniques for establishing a baseline of truth from which to make decisions.
- Andrew has also earned his Post Conviction Certification, critical when working with convicted sex offenders
- Credibility – The Polygraph Examiner is associated with the professional associations such as…
- American Association of Police Polygraphists
- South Carolina Polygraph Association
- North Carolina Polygraph Association
- North Carolina Polygraph Association Board Member
- Flexibility – The Polygraph Examiner provides a professional and accommodating environment for Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector examinations…
- Exam offices in major metropolitan areas in and around North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia, making it convenient to find an exam location near you
- Weekends and evenings to accommodate working hours
- Professionalism – The Polygraph Examiner guarantees a professional and business-like experience during the polygraph (lie detection) examination
- Thorough Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector examination focused on uncovering the truth
- Guaranteed Confidentiality of the results
- Concise and understandable reports of the results
Contact us at any time at (800) 497-9305 to discuss Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector testing for your case.