Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector Examiner CredentialsCertified, Qualified, Experienced, and Licensed Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector Tests
Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector Examiner Credentials
Confidentiality, quality, credibility, and flexibility are the keys to selecting a professional polygraphist to help you find the truth.
- Education – A graduate from the Forensic Psychophysiologist Program at the International Academy of Polygraph, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Andrew Goldstein, our lead polygraphist, guarantees thorough and advanced techniques for establishing a baseline of truth from which to make decisions.
- Andrew has also earned his Post Conviction Certification, critical when working with convicted sex offenders
- Credibility – The Polygraph Examiner is associated with the professional associations such as…
- American Association of Police Polygraphists
- South Carolina Polygraph Association
- North Carolina Polygraph Association
- North Carolina Polygraph Association Board Member
- Flexibility – The Polygraph Examiner provides a professional and accommodating environment for Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector examinations…
- Exam offices in major metropolitan areas in and around North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia, making it convenient to find an exam location near you
- Weekends and evenings to accommodate working hours
- Professionalism – The Polygraph Examiner guarantees a professional and business-like experience during the polygraph (lie detection) examination
- Thorough Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector examination focused on uncovering the truth
- Guaranteed Confidentiality of the results
- Concise and understandable reports of the results
I have worked as a private contracted multi-state licensed Polygraph Examiner after graduating from the International Academy of Polygraph for Forensic Psychophysiology using Polygraph Science and Methodology.
I have taken a tremendous amount of continuing education classes in states throughout the southeast, including classes to be able to Polygraph post convicted sex offenders for federal and state probation and parole.
I have conducted Polygraph Examinations for issues including, but not limited to rape, robbery, murder, arson, molestation, narcotics, bribery, state medical review boards, infidelity, assault, forgery and pre – employment for police, fire departments and the armored car industry.
I have worked for nation news outlets such as CNN and NBC.
I have worked for the federal defender’s office, the military, attorneys, police departments, private individuals and businesses. I have utilized polygraph to prove the innocence or verify truthfulness of suspects. When needed and or instructed, I have interviewed and interrogated examinees using polygraph equipment and standard approved techniques.
I am licensed by the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division and the North Carolina Private Protective Services Board. I am a member of the North Carolina, South Carolina polygraph Associations, American Polygraph Association and currently serve on the board of the North Carolina Polygraph association and have had the opportunity to lead a training class for The North Carolina Polygraph Association.
I have extensive experience in administering a Polygraph Examination, with vast knowledge of Polygraph chart analysis and interpretation using the physiological aspect of Polygraph.
I have also quality reviewed Polygraph charts for private and Police Polygraph Examiners across the country. When conducting a Polygraph Examination, I utilize an actual Polygraph chair with multiple motion sensors which document physical countermeasures when being applied.
All of my Polygraph Examinations are strictly confidential.
The fastest way in contacting The Polygraph Examiner and have your questions answered is through our Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector hotline. We are available days, nights & weekends, just call us at 1-800-497-9305.
What you can expect on your initial phone consultation with us:
- I’ll answer any burning questions you have.
- Tell me your story and together we decide what it is you really want accomplished with a polygraph test.
- I’ll explain how a polygraph test works, it’s benefits and limitations.
- Together we decide if a Polygraph, (Lie Detection or Lie Detector) test is really going to help.
Please include your Name & Phone Number with your email for quickest response. All emails will be responded to at the same email address as the one used to email us. Due to the uniqueness & complexity of each case, we cannot accurately quote prices via email, however we would be glad to quote a fee over the phone after discussing your particular situation.
Meetings & Examinations by appointment only.
For ethical, confidentiality, and accuracy reasons, The Polygraph Examiner does not come to your location due to the fact that we need a specific environment to effectively conduct polygraph examinations.
To ensure the privacy of our other clients, no walk-in appointments are allowed.
Contact us at anytime at (800) 497-9305 to discuss polygraph testing for your case.
|Call for More Information Today – (800) 497-9305|
The Polygraph Examiner
Local Certified, Confidential, Accurate and Licensed Making Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector Tests in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Call today for a FREE consultation at 1-800-497-9305.
Why The Polygraph Examiner?
- Multi-State Licensed & Certified
- Strict Adherence to Testing Protocols Established by the American Polygraph Association
- Accuracy Rates of 95 to 98 percent, compared to less quality testing options of only 50% +/-
- Confidentiality Guaranteed
- Local - Days, Nights & Weekends