Polygraph, Lie Detection & Lie Detector Examinee's ResponsibilitiesWhat Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector Examinees should do before a test
Polygraph, Lie Detection & Lie Detector Examinee’s Responsibilities
- Prior to the examination being scheduled, the Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector Examinee needs to discuss any medication, physical, mental, or emotional issues that you feel may impact your polygraph (lie detection) exam.
- Take any normal medications according to the directions.
- Get a normal amount of sleep.
- Follow all directions given to you from the Polygraph Examiner during the examination. Uncooperative Polygraph Examinees can be looked at as guilty so again cooperation is very important. Remember, The Polygraph Examiner is there as an impartial professional Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector examiner to help in your case.
- If you are pregnant, you cannot take a polygraph exam.
- Once a Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector exam is scheduled, I recommend no further discussion between parties.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled polygraph (lie detection) exam’s start time to ensure that the exam will begin promptly on time.
- No oil or lotion on your hands, or hair spray prior to the polygraph (lie detection) test (ie hair spray, mousse, bath oil, etc.)
- Wear a thin short sleeved shirt.
- Please have a light snack or a meal prior to the polygraph (lie detection) examination with a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Also certain Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector Examinees with serious heart conditions or other serious physical issues cannot be polygraph (lie detection) tested without an approval letter from a doctor, again if you have any questions please ask prior to scheduling because as I will tell you and you read, all fees are Non- Refundable.
- I do not advise a Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie Detector Examinee to research Polygraph which just creates unnecessary anxiety and anticipation, you are already nervous so don’t make it worse. As we all know everything you read on the Internet is not true. Also “when you are telling the truth, it shows” I will explain why to every Polygraph, Lie Detection, and Lie DetectorExaminee.
Call The Polygraph Examiner for information about LOCAL polygraph (lie detection) tests in North Carolina, South Carolina & Georgia at (800) 497-9305 .
If you wish, you can read our complete list of frequently asked questions.
|Call for More Information Today – 1-800-497-9305|